what exactly is it?
The LoCв„ў 22 is a totally energetic, two-channel range production converter, built to transform presenter degree indicators to line-level indicators is fcn chat free at its RCA outputs.
- 2 networks of feedback, as much as 40 V RMS per station (400 watts at 4 ohms), via Euro-block connector
- 2 networks of production, as much as 8 V RMS unclipped, per channel, via RCA jacks
- Automobile Turn-On, via signal DC-offset or sensing sensing
- Switchable feedback impedance:
- 20 kО© or 60 О©, per station
- Flexible Result Degree:
- 1 V – 8 V every channel
Why is it unique:
- Severely clean audio performance
- Effortless setup
- Lightweight size
- Extremely of good use
What is it best for? plenty of things!
1) put in a subwoofer up to a factory sound system.
The LoCв„ў 22 is fantastic for including a subwoofer amp to a factory signal that is audio. The LoCв„ў 22 will handle high input voltages and preserve the full low frequency response of the factory signal at all listening levels unlike passive line output converters.
2) link any amp or processor up to a high-power factory signal that is audio.
The LoCв„ў 22’s super-clean, analog circuitry is great for stepping along the degree of any factory that is full-range signal this is certainly also effective for direct feedback to an aftermarket amp or system tuning processor.
Listed here are optimum feedback amounts for JL sound amplifiers and tuning processors. Use an LoCв„ў 22 when factory amp’s production signal surpasses these levels.
JX: as much as 10 V RMS (High-Level Inputs)
MX: as much as 15 V RMS (High Input number)
RD/XDv2/Slash v3/HD: up to 8 V RMS (High Input number)